Saturday, March 3, 2012

Let me introduce myself....

Hello! Let me introduce myself..my name is Amanda and evidently I am a woman who has no concept of how much time she really has.  I am the same woman who decided to start a blog at the same time I decided to work a second job.  Genius  I tell you!  Pleazzze...I barely had time to keep up with the laundry....why did I think I would have time to craft & make things, get together with friends and family...breathe?  Just kidding, I always found time to breathe!

The good news is that my second job has come to an end (It was a seasonal job) and I can go back to the boring, mom of teenager who likes to craft, create and cook and needs an outlet to share those things!

Soooo, long story short, let's start over!

Welcome to my blog! I am so glad you are here!

I have big plans (a bedroom remodel for one)  and I can not wait to share my little light with you again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment