Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend Wonderfulness

Hello! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! I know I am!

It all started Friday evening.  We had a dinner and trivia night to raise money for the Polar Plunge to support Missouri Special Olympics Yes, I am crazy and I will be plunging for the second time! It is such a wonderful cause and I am so happy to do it Trivia was a great turn out and was lots of fun! My team ( The Lucky Duckies) didn't win ( so I guess we weren't that lucky) ..but we didn't come in last so I am happyA part of me is hoping that this beautiful weather we are having (It was 60 today!)  will hold out until February 25...wishful thinking huh?
Introducing My Plunge Team the....


Fierce aren't we? 

On Saturday the wonderfulness continued. I slept in. I finished the book I was reading.  I talked to my sister on the phone for an hour and a half.  I got a mint chocolate chip milkshake...I had been craving one...I gave in!  I went to Hobby Lobby.   I went thrifting and I scored!




Guess how much? Give up?  Let me break it down....

Christopher & Banks Brown Cardigan-$ .75
Beautiful blue cardigan that I am going to refashion- $.75
Two square canvases-$.25 each
Two heart picks- $.25 each
Liz Claiborne Purse-$1.00

That's right-$3.50!  Who-hoo


These little heart picks are going to find their way into my Valentine Decor. It seems like I do a little more every year.  I blame the blog world! :)

I finished out the weekend with church and a family day today,  a great way to spend the day, with people you love!

A great weekend always pumps me up for the next week,  so what did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment