Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday, Monday

Hellloooo Friends! Well hasn't July just flown on by?  I  sure have missed you people! I had a computer problem and I thought it was gone forever, but I played with it until it I got it working again and now it is back in commission! Whoop-whoop! I do have an IPhone, but evidently all I know how to do is check Facebook, Pinterest, Vine and play Family Feud.  I really should get with the program.

So, now my dilemma is what to talk about first! My nieces, cupcakes, thrifting, the great youth retreat I went on last weekend, the Royal baby?  Ha, ha, I don't really need to discuss the royal baby, it just seems like all the bloggers did, I just didn't want to be left out!
 
My nieces have been here a couple of times this summer and most recently they came for a week of bible school.  They are cute, they are sweet, they are awesome...I'm not partial or anything ☺


Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!
 I love cupcakes.  I made some that looked like popcorn for bible school (It was a roller coaster/amusement park theme.) 
 

Later that week I made birthday cupcakes for Miss T and Miss A's combined July family birthday celebration.  They each got to pick what kind of cupcakes they wanted. Three year old Miss T chose orange cupcakes with purple monsters on top.
 

Eight year old Miss A ordered chocolate cupcakes with pink and blue icing.
 

Thrifting-I've done a bit here and there when I had time.  July has been crazy busy, but I found a little time to thrift. 



Last but not least, I spent last weekend at this beautiful Christian retreat with a wonderful group of kids from our youth group.  (I will post more about that later.)

 
I hope everyone had a magnificent Monday! I will be back later this week to share...something! Lol
 
Later friends! ☺

3 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEE a good cake stand!!!! And those popcorn cupcakes are so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my third (yikes!) cake stand, I'm a little addicted :) Thank you, they were a big hit at bible school! :)

      Delete
  2. 情色視訊聊天室-色情視頻直播間
    成人免費視訊聊天室-色yy視頻直播間頻道
    金瓶梅視訊聊天室-日本免費色情直播網站
    showlive視訊聊天網-兔費色情視頻直播間
    live173-韓國美女視頻直播間
    showlive聊天網-成人視訊聊天室網
    showlive影音視訊-視頻直播聊天室成人
    showlive平台-國外免費開放聊天室
    ShowLive影音聊天網-免費裸體美女聊天室
    showlive影音視訊聊天網-色情美女視頻聊天網站
    夫妻視頻的qq群成人快播毛片網站同城交友網視頻聊天室直播真人秀你懂得美女視訊超級賣
    超碰人人碰視頻韓國毛片視頻高清台灣午夜聊天室三級愛情片電影內地夫妻性愛真人秀美女視訊室
    人人碰在線視頻免費毛片快播A片午夜免費1夜情聊天室同城免費開放的聊天室台灣美女視訊
    人人碰成人社區毛片群視頻免費同城交友裸聊室在線午夜秀視頻聊天室三色午夜電影美女視訊
    人人碰免費視頻完全免費在線AV視頻午夜真人視頻聊天室夫妻在線交友論壇國外視訊美女

    ReplyDelete