Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bla, Bla, Bla--I've been busy!

Holy Moly! Things have been craaaazzzy here! If you are still with me and still reading this blog-
BLESS YOUR HEART!!
 (and I mean that in a sweet, sincere way, not in that snarky southern way)

Life has just been busy, and hectic, and well...life....

I bet you are wishing I would just shush up about being busy (I mean who isn't?)  and make something already...you and me both friend!

While I haven't made anything or been able to thrift lately this is what I have been up to:

1.) Nana-sweet Nana... since my last update I think she has been in the hospital twice, and back to rehab twice...and we are crossing our fingers that she will leave rehab next week.  We are learning that you never quite know.  My Mama has been a pillar of strength in the last few months.  I'm doing my best to try and help her, but she is the one holding it all together and doing the most. That woman is amazing. My family is amazing, and I love spending time with them.

2.) I joined Weight Watchers -So far, so good!

3.) I also joined a "Shred Group"  that Jen (who is one of the most awesome, encouraging people ever) at Four Marrs and One Venus started. It is a group of awesome ladies all doing Jillian Michael's Thirty Day Shred. After the first day my body hurt for the next three days and without this group of ladies I probably would have given up.  With everything I have going on with Nana, I've lost count on what day I'm on 6...7...???  I think I'm going to start over...believe me, it's not going to hurt me any to do more than thirty days! Lol

So that is what I have been up to in a nutshell...I know exciting...

This weekend is a three day weekend for me! Whoo-hoo! I am going to use it to catch up on cleaning, catch up with some friends (this poor blog isn't the only thing I have been neglecting-just ask my friends!)and hopefully...make something!!

Have a great weekend friends!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment