Monday, October 29, 2012

My Monday Musings

Helllllo friends! Hope everyone is doing well. My heart and prayers go out to everyone in the path of Sandy.  Praying for protection and strength.

My new job is still going great and I am getting into a routine. Routines are good. I like routines. They make me happy.

As I admitted on FACEBOOK tonight, I have done zero decorating for Halloween. I love Halloween, it just kind of snuck up on me. Yes....I know it's the same day every year. Lol  I haven't decorated for Halloween, I haven't done any crafting. I could pretend like I am so overwhelmed by my new job that I just don't have time for anything else but that is not true.
Let me show you what  had my attention all weekend:

Yep, the next two books in a series I'm reading and finally the second season of Downton Abbey! I was set. There was really no use speaking to me.  Lol :)  I love the library.
 
Tonight I joined two of my awesome friends for Mizzou basketball. It was a blast and it was a blowout. Go Mizzou! :)
I am so tired right now, I need to hit the pillow! Hopefully I will get some decorating done tomorrow night, in the mean time you can check out this post from last year.  :)
 
 
This is a busy week, the end of the month, Halloween and Saturday will be my birthday! :)
 
Have a great week and stay safe friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment