Sunday, October 30, 2011

Spooky Much?



Just kidding, come on in!!

I love Halloween!!  Ok, let me be honest...I love all holidays.  I love celebrating and decorating...and celebrating! :)  Halloween is one of my favorites....I'm sure it has nothing to do with the candy! :) 

It seems like I add a little more to my Halloween decor every year and this year two of my favorite additions were my Halloween printables.  I got this one here.  Love it & her blog



I happened upon this super cute printable here.  I love creative people that have a such sharing heart



My "mantle." I don't know if you can tell, but everything up here is glittery!  I love me some glitter..seriously!
I also love my witch, I have had her a long time, I don't remember how long, but I know she has celebrated more Halloweens than my daughter, so we are pretty tight.  She will always have a spot in my Halloween decor.  :) 

I work two jobs right now so I got my spooky up a little later than normal, and I will probably take it down next week, but until then...




HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. So Happy you love my Halloween Subway Art! Thanks for the shout out! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete