Sunday, July 7, 2013

Thrift Store Saturday

Helllloooo Friends!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!
 
My mom had things to do Saturday. I had things to do Saturday.  No worries, we did our stuff, went out later, had lunch and did a little end of the day thrifting.  Still fun.
 
The very first thing that caught my eye was this.  I'm not sure where I will use it (I'm thinking at work or the craft room) but I was sold when I saw the price tag...
$ .50!!! Fifty cents! Whoo-hoo, my fifty cent streak continues!
 
Also for $ .50 I scored this paperback and some sparkly mint green yarn.  ($ .50 for both!)
 
I picked up another skirt, this khaki colored one with great detail.  I paid a dollar for this one!
 
That's right, a big file organizer, a book, sparkly yarn and a pretty skirt all for two dollars!
 
That closes out my thrifting treasures for the week.   Till next time my friends! ☺

Linking this post up with Sara at
It's Good To Be Queen

6 comments:

  1. That yarn is the perfect minty color!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was thinking the same thing when I saw it from across the room...I may or may not have run towards the yarn basket...lol :) I'm not sure what I am going to make with it, but I knew I had to have it! :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't know you got that cute skirt! How'd I miss that? Still jealous you found the organizer first! lol - Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how you missed it, you probably were busy finding somthing awesome yourself! :) I know, sorry, I could see other people giving me an evil eye about that organizer, it was a lucky find! I still can't get over that is was fifty cents!! :) Love ya, Mom!

      Delete
  3. thanks SO much for linking up again! I know i can count on you! ha! :) love that file organizer!!! major score!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara!! I am so sorry I let you down the last time, by computer was ill! Thank you, that organizer was a proud moment! Haha!

      Delete